There are few rituals as satisfying as spring cleaning. We've put together a list of our favorite natural DIY cleaning products to get the job done!
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- 1 tsb borax
- 1tsp liquid castille soap
- 1/2 tsp washing soda
- 2 cups of distilled or previously boiled warm water
- Essential oils for scent (we used 8 drops of lavender!)
- Glass spray bottle for storage
- Place borax, washing soda, and soap in spray bottle
- Add 2 cups of warm water. Cover and shake well.
This all-purpose cleaner is amazing! Use it to clean the bathroom, kitchen, or to disinfect toys.
Essential Oil Stain Remover
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 20 drops of lemon essential oils
- 3 cup of distilled or previously boiled cooled water
- A spray bottle
Just mix in all ingredients straight into the spray bottle!
Spray this liquid onto any stains on clothing just before placing into the washing machine. Don't let sit or you might get an oil stain!
Lemon Wood Polisher
If the wood is varnished, add a few drops of lemon to 1/2 cup of warm water. Spray onto a slightly damp cloth and wipe furniture
If the wood is unvarnished, mix 2 teaspoons each of olive oil and lemon juice and apply to a soft cotton cloth. Use wide strokes to distribute evenly.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published